Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Truth Against The Lie


From the Climate Science Coalition: “Dr Vincent Gray, a member of the UN IPCC Expert Reviewers Panel since its inception, has written to Professor David Henderson, to support the latter’s call for a review of the IPCC and its procedures.” You can’t spell corruption without a U and N.

Review of the United Nations IPCC: Over the years, as I have learned more about the data and procedures of the IPCC I have found increasing opposition by them to providing explanations, until I have been forced to the conclusion that for significant parts of the work of the IPCC, the data collection and scientific methods employed are unsound. Resistance to all efforts to try and discuss or rectify these problems has convinced me that normal scientific procedures are not only rejected by the IPCC, but that this practice is endemic, and was part of the organisation from the very beginning. I therefore consider that the IPCC is fundamentally corrupt. The only "reform" I could envisage, would be its abolition.

Remember, the “I” in IPCC is for InterGOVERNMENTal. DANEgerus has additional links to the scientific fraud of dangerous human created global warming. I understand that very intelligent people can be duped. I can forgive people being wrong. I have a much harder time forgiving people knowingly advocating lies in pursuit of wealth and power. The concept that the source of organic chemistry is detrimental to organic life is an extremely radical assertion. It’s the plausible story of con-men. It’s the diversion move of pickpockets. It’s the smokescreen of thieves.