Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Little Hope


"At least for another week it gives us a little hope," said Favre. It has been a disturbing week so today I am just going to enjoy the fact the Packers Beat Vikings In Minnesota!!! I am coming to believe the Green and Gold are not a bad team having a bad year, but rather a young group learning how to play as a team. I am, however, not quite as optimistic as the coach.

Mike McCarthy: (Do you feel like you are in the mix for the postseason?)
Absolutely, I mean these seasons are so long, you really have to take it one game at a time. You have to stay off that rollercoaster that you people try to put us on each week. That's part of the journey, a part of playing in the NFL.

Well ... coach says anything is possible and why believe the Bears can beat us three times the same season so: Super Bowl XLI -- Indianapolis vs. Green Bay -- Feb. 4, 2007 in Miami. Oh yeah, I’ll be ready to get out of winter by then, and as long as I’m in the neighborhood I might as well hang around and watch Matt Kenseth win the Daytona 500. Living life in a fantasy universe sure is fun.