Thursday, June 30, 2005

Global Warming: Put Up or Shut Up


The best news I have heard recently is that the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce is starting to question the questionable science behind the global warming movement. It is an incredibly beautiful and warm Wisconsin summer evening so I am not spending it reviewing the fraudulent claims of the global warming hysterics. Anyone who cares can search this blog for past posts but let me state my feelings as concisely as I can. Carbon dioxide and water are the two essential building blocks of life on earth and a foundation law of physics is that heat dissipates in open systems like a planet in orbiting in the cold of space. It is time the politicians demand that scientists attest to the validity of their publications and I believe the frauds will be exposed.