Saturday, March 05, 2005

Posting Word Patterns

Today I finished re-posting the days in Austin although I may tweak up the departure day post and combine them all into one long but chronologically correct story as a separate entity. There is talk in the blogsphere about posting ethics and one issue involves editing old posts. I am going to come down on the side that believes a post is work of art by the individual and not all art is permanent and some items evolve over time. In other words I am not doing journalism and any journalism ethics are irrelevant. I arrange words into patterns that I like and when or if I choice to alter or destroy a given pattern, that is my right as the creator.
Search the blogs before the government stops the process.
Never discount the government's ability to over react to legitimate problems.